Front Counter Team Member
Chick-fil-A Arden Fair is looking for enthusiastic, hard working Front Counter Team Member to become an integral part of our team! You will work with one of the busiest Front Counter teams in Sacramento, handle cash and take orders for a busy front counter, and serve every guest with remarkable guest service!
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Completing tasks and ensuring that products and guests’ experience are consistent with our brand, culture and excellence.
- Communicate clearly with guests, fellow team members and leaders.
- Always courteously greet guests,take orders,explain and suggest menu items.
- Stand for periods of up to 3.5 hours in length
- Maintain a sanitary and safe restaurant by mopping,sweeping floors,removing trash,cleaning equipment, and keeping restrooms/playground clean and neat
- Neatly and accurately stock products and supplies
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds
- Preparing, assembling and serving products to food stations and guests
- Comply with Steritech and Health Inspection Standards
- Assemble, clean, maintain and operate all front counter equipment
- Obtain Food Handler Card within 30 days of Hire
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative, giving your best at all times
- Starting at $15 hourly
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- A positive attitude
- A hunger to grow
- A desire to work hard in serving others
- A love for people
- Must be able to obtain a work permit, if a minor
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work and move with a sense of urgency
- Focused and passionate about work
- Current Food Handlers card
Why Work Here?
Grow your Professional Career in a Fun, Fast-Paced Team Environment. Flexible schedules! Sundays off, Free Meals, Leadership and Cross Training, and Scholarship Opportunities
Who We Are:
Chick-fil-A Arden Fair is a restaurant that opened in July 2012. We want to be the most caring company in Sacramento by how we treat our guests and our employees. If you take pride in your quality of work and how you treat other people, this is the company for you!