Front of House Team Member
Chick-fil-A Arden Fair is looking for enthusiastic, hard working Front Counter Team Members to become an integral part of our team! We are currently in need of qualified applicants who can work day shift and/or have an open availability. You will work with one of the busiest teams in Sacramento, handling cash and taking orders for a busy restaurant, serving every guest with the remarkable service we're known for!
- Welcome and identify guest needs
- Explain products and services to guests
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process guest orders
- Investigate and resolve guest complaints
- Complete tasks and ensure that products and guests’ experience are consistent with our brand, culture and excellence.
- Communicate clearly with guests, fellow team members and leaders
- Always courteously greet guests, take orders, explain and suggest menu items
- Stand for periods of up to 3.5 hours in length
- Maintain a sanitary and safe restaurant by mopping, sweeping floors, removing trash, cleaning equipment, and keeping restrooms/playground clean and neat
- Neatly and accurately stock products and supplies
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds
- Preparing, assembling and serving products to food stations and guests
- Comply with Steritech and Health Inspection Standards
- Assemble, clean, maintain and operate all front counter equipment
- Obtain Food Handler Card within 30 days of Hire
- Must be 18 years or older
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative, giving your best at all times
- Starting at $16.50 hourly, $17 with open availability
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- A positive attitude
- A hunger to grow
- A desire to work hard in serving others
- A love for people
- Must be able to obtain a work permit, if a minor
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work and move with a sense of urgency
- Focused and passionate about work
- Current Food Handlers card
- Ability to work day shift or have an open availability.
Why Work Here?
Grow your Professional Career in a Fun, Fast-Paced, Team Environment. Flexible schedules! Sundays off, Free Meals, Leadership and Cross Training, and Scholarship Opportunities
Who We Are:
Chick-fil-A Arden Fair is a restaurant that opened in July 2012. We want to be the most caring company in Sacramento by how we treat our guests and our team members. If you take pride in your quality of work and how you treat other people, this is the company for you!